Ugly’s Electrical References, 2020 Edition
ISBN-13: 978-1-284-19453-1 | Spiral | © 2020
Ugly’s Electrical References, 2020 Edition is the essential on-the-job reference tool for electrical industry professionals.
The 2020 Edition offers the most pertinent, up-to-date information for electricians, including updated National Electric Code (NEC) and table change information, mathematical formulas; National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) wiring configurations; a conduit bending guide, ampacity and conduit fill information, transformer and control circuit wiring diagrams, and conversion tables.
The 2020 Edition:
- Reflects changes to the 2020 NEC
- Features expanded coverage of the following topics:
- Junction Box size calculations
- Selecting, testing, and using multimeters to measure voltage, resistance, and current
- Selecting, testing, and using a clamp-on ammeter to measure current
- Selecting, testing, and using a non-contact voltage tester